Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @SalonLondon: Who will be Salon's winner of the #TransmissionPrize 2015? Previous winners @claudiahammond in 2013 and @ProfDavidNutt in 2014. Begins Weds! #,
- RT @JustineSolomons: Looking forward to meeting the other judges on the #TransmissionPrize this evening - thanks @SalonLondon for asking me to be involved #,
- @GinBroguesHats @suziedoore @mushenska 19/1/15 #,
- @amyirvingpublis please come Amy you'll love it #,
- @GinBroguesHats @suziedoore @mushenska all beards and variations on facial hair welcome #,