Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- .@urbanepub hurrah and members renew at the rate they joined at last chance to get in a £60 this weekend http://t.co/GIorS1cb0O #,
- RT @urbanepub: Just renewed my @BytetheBook membership - hoorah!!!!! #,
- RT @IndieAuthorALLI: #IndieAuthorALLI Partner Member @TLCUK & @BytetheBook host #digibkparty15 June 5: networking, live-pitching & more http://t.co/XmAoGpRa6M #,
- .@hoc1970 thanks for the retweet Heather, really appreciate it! Here's the link again all - http://t.co/GIorS1cb0O #,
- This is the last week for £60 membership of #bytethebook, and we've had loads of fab new members, please do join us http://t.co/GIorS1cb0O #,