Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- .@louiestowell @buffythe_dog @karenlawler @MeredithBespoke this might amuse you x #,
- We're added the @cla_uk's #WhatCanIDoWithThisContent conditions to our website, it takes a few minutes and is free http://t.co/goET3Y8DDB #,
- Today is the last day for early bird tkts for #bytethebook @theclubattheivy on DRM sponsored by @CLA_UK http://t.co/xh8MrtPuFV #,
- Last 24 hrs for early bird #bytethebook tickets for our last event @theclubattheivy 19/1/15 almost sold out already http://t.co/xh8MrtPuFV #,
- RT @JustineSolomons: Well done @SalonLondon listed as one of the best 100 things to do in the WORLD in this month's @GQMagazine http://t.co/JKp9wrfF7S #,