Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
- Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
- Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
- Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- Literally Summer Media Party from @LiterallyPR on 17/6/14 added to our events http://t.co/ekL3OD7VIc #,
- #OneBigBookLaunch from @CompletelyNovel and @LiterallyPR added to our events calendar 30/4/14 http://t.co/1XZ4FlrXKn #,
- The Future of Book Selling #bytethebook sponsored by the newly launched @TheGBBookshop 24/3/14 http://t.co/NHo5lMGLil #,
- @tracey_thorn 3 old stories, 5 new ones #,
- Authors required for #OneBigBookLaunch 30/4 from @CompletelyNovel and @LiterallyPR @FreeWordCentre http://t.co/iRP4UBykv2 #,