Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
To help to us achieve these aims we run regular events and members get free or reduced access to those events. Alternatively you can sign up to attend a single event. We also promote members in the Hub and through our newsletter. Members have access to other special offers such as free entrance to London Book Fair (saving you £35). You can join Byte the Book here.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @papercroissant: Soaking in 'The heart is deceitful' slogans @home_mcr (provocations for @BytetheBook panel @GrouchoClubSoho 7 July) http://t.co/CbMZQ0oCmg #,
- RT @Dan_Proops: .@BytetheBook - UK literary folk - join these guys - best networking for writers and publishing people in London. https://t.co/rEtGkVdKkk #,
- RT @Dan_Proops: #FF Follow @BytetheBook - Best networking for authors. Follow @JantienAbma For she is a dude. #FF #,
- .@festivalwriting up in York 4-6 september from @WWonthebrink thx @LisasShare added it our calendar http://t.co/vzxYblCzzp #,
- .@marykeanedawson will do, thanks Mary #,