Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @daveshawmack: I've just read Digital & Social Media for Authors by Chris McCrudden @cmccrudden Very useful indeed. Mentioned at @BytetheBook of course! #,
- RT @rosiewolfenden: Just arriving at @BytetheBook - love going to the Ivy! http://t.co/lALZ8DqS3z #,
- @galleyclub @4fifty1 sad to be missing it. He's even better with a bit of drink in him btw #,
- RT @mushenska: I'm the youngest person to speak at Byte the Book according to @JustineSolomons 👶👶👶 #,
- RT @mushenska: Last day for early bird tickets for Byte the Book at the Ivy on 10th Nov, debating routes into publishing: http://t.co/VnwHSnotuS #,