Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
- Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
- Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
- Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @JustineSolomons: You've just 85 minutes left to nab yourself an early bird ticket for 15/9 #bytethebook better hurry http://t.co/xoW91H2DdA #,
- Please welcome the quite fabulous @TLDrewry entrepreneur and owner/CEO of @BluffersGuide to the #bytethebook family http://t.co/Gs4JP7q80J #,
- Last day for earlybird tickets for 15/9 #bytethebook on new print models with @Redwoods1 sponsored by @PODWorldwide http://t.co/XVEMvNlem7 #,
- RT @JustineSolomons: 2/9 #talkingwithoutdevices @1womanworkforce & @Franglaise at @GoreHotel networking event 1/2 price code HALF https://t.co/cUQwbxfXxQ #,
- RT @MarDixon: Looks like a good one! RT @Redwoods1: Tickets are going quickly, people! http://t.co/4cAzzgBZuH @BytetheBook #,