Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- An engaging and provocative read: @PortobelloBooks' #thevegetarian by Han Kang. A review by @RebekahLattinR http://t.co/w3aiIqjCSe #,
- RT @claytonhickman: Last night apropos of nothing I wondered if I could recreate the Thames logo with modern pics. Then I updated it too: http://t.co/6XQxPbR2Uy #,
- RT @janeglynn: If you are interested in books/publishing/technology have a look here @BytetheBook : http://t.co/yPg4ff7MPB #,
- RT @BIC1UK: Are you coming to our new course: Digital Book Production Explained on 19 March 2015? Further info can be found here: http://t.co/DCbOkt33KY #,
- RT @PLSlicensing: Looking forward to @BytetheBook Blogs & Vlogs 16/03: looking at how best to connect print, online and video to maximise revenues #PLSclear #,