Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- Thx to @alisonbav of #KUauthorconf for inviting me in today, hope 2 see u all again at #lbf15 4 our networking drinks http://t.co/vJsiK27VEB #,
- #KUauthorconf Howard: From a marketing perspective, having something like a virology degree/rare knowledge as an author is valuable. #,
- #KUauthorconf more advice from author surgery: mentoring programmes, trad pub will not necessarily mean less work for author re marketing #,
- #KUauthorconf Author surgery advice for young microbiologist/novelist: ease stress of self-publishing by finding the right agent when ready #,
- #KUauthorconf Lownie: Must be aware of damning effects of bad self-pub track record #,