Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @JustineSolomons: #BytetheBook #Amazon talk at #TheGroucho 17/2/15 http://t.co/XPnFxKUP5K #,
- RT @MarDixon: @BytetheBook @DrinksThing will be at @somewhere on Feb 25th. Can you make it? #,
- RT @MarDixon: @BytetheBook It's a good app:-) They are based in Shoreditch I believe (def London). @DrinksThing @somewhere #,
- @MarDixon @DrinksThing @somewhere cool #,
- @MarDixon @DrinksThing @somewhere I'll try. Where are @somewhere or is that question to philosophical? #,