Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @ProudArchivist: It's @SalonLondon last shebang of 2014 26th Nov. Subject - Acid House tkts £12 http://t.co/a0IGpWnMEd http://t.co/LoKzoLwfra #,
- Want 2 understand DRM/c if it's right 4 ur books +/or ur business? + meet publishers & authors 19/1/15 #bytethebook http://t.co/xh8MrtPuFV #,
- Mazel tov to #bytethebook member @mafunyane on her awarded paper from the International Journal of the Book http://t.co/cJVjcAQVjZ? #,
- @Dan_Proops thanks Dan much appreciated #,
- RT @Write_Track: Would JK Rowling been successful if she’d self published? That and other topics covered at latest @BytetheBook event: http://t.co/56O3pDmQ1P #,