Helping Publishers and Authors make Valuable Connections in the Digital Age
At Byte the Book we aim to educate authors and publishers on technology and to help our members make valuable connections with each other and across the publishing industry.
We run a series of events through the year and as a member you get free or reduced tickets (saving over £100 a year).
We promote members in our Hub and through our newsletter.
Members also have access to other special offers such as free entrance to London Book Fair (usually £35).
To join us for just £75 a year click on the Join Us button on the right hand side of this page.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @fahrenheitpress: +++ B L A C K F R I D A Y +++ ALL of our books are only £1 TODAY. https://t.co/lkpBgN1YVr https://t.co/IsNwlXNNQH #,
- RT @PushkinPress: Going to the South London Gallery Children's Book Fair today? Be sure to swing by the Pushkin shop! @SLG_artupdates https://t.co/F8w6qVJLAE #,
- .@samartha @uclpublishing @HaReIllustrate @ZapparApp fab can't wait to see it! #,
- RT @samartha: Have just had sneak peak of @uclpublishing Xmas card done by @HaReIllustrate using @ZapparApp ...IT IS MAGIC!(Thx to @BytetheBook for tip!) #,
- RT @i_am_mill_i_am: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland published 150 years ago today. Illustration by Tove Jansson. https://t.co/RIvdWgwNwh #,