Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @TLCUK: Final memo in your inboxes TLC & @BytetheBook folk, day tickets almost completely sold out for #digibkparty15 5/6 https://t.co/HUsYVywhQt #,
- Byte the Book - The Digital Book Party 5th June #digibkparty15 http://t.co/10xpHtrE6K #,
- Lovely to have my consultancy partner @hermioneireland here to co-host #bytethebook #bea15 #,
- Quite special to have @rachelmannNYC at #bytethebook #bea15, without her there would be no #bytethebook and she has a napkin to prove it! #,
- Loved hosting #bytethebook out in NYC last night #bea15, + can't wait for our party w. @TLCUK 5/6 a few tickets left https://t.co/w8CC3p6wys #,