Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
To help to us achieve these aims we run regular events and members get free or reduced access to those events. Alternatively you can sign up to attend a single event. We also promote members in the Hub and through our newsletter. Members have access to other special offers such as free entrance to London Book Fair (saving you £35). You can join Byte the Book here.
Get free updates on news and events
- RT @StoryTerrace: How Can We Access Finance to Enable Innovative Publishing Projects? http://t.co/H7e0FvHdBr • Great event @BytetheBook! #publishing #startups #,
- Our report on last week's #bytethebook thanks to @DannyLyle for photos and @JantienAbma for words http://t.co/gvF8CTBeiR #,
- And a special mention to our nominated charity @worldreaders and their trustee @hermioneireland http://t.co/q69LQLsZJ3 #,
- Please welcome Heather O'Connell of @uk_bluebird to the #bytethebook hub http://t.co/APMhznptAk #,
- #bytethebook w @micycle/@getcontentment @StoryAppTales @John_Pettigrew/@atfutureproofs @rutgernow/@StoryTerrace http://t.co/q69LQLsZJ3 #,