Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
- Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
- Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
- Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- “@AnnabelBrogELLE: Epic “@adamackland: Benedict Cumberbatch's #IceBucketChallenge for #MND http://t.co/S4MikwcY2q”” #,
- RT @PODWorldwide: Looking forward to seeing folk from @gallicbooks @ @BytetheBook event on New Print Models, which we're sponsoring http://t.co/A3mF9lvBrs #,
- RT @JustineSolomons: and one more special #ff for #bytethebook's editor @laurenlovebooks #,
- RT @JustineSolomons: #ff @1womanworkforce @ficshelf @urbanepub @Redwoods1 @Dan_Proops @CateJPen @rumty_tum @wendytoole @DLRogKingston @mahfey @Franglaise #,
- .@davidmaybury nice to bump into you last week. R u coming along on 15/9 to see @Redwoods1? half price code TheCard http://t.co/XVEMvNlem7” #,