Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them publish independently.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
To help to us achieve these aims we run regular events and members get free or reduced access to those events. Alternatively you can sign up to attend a single event. We also promote members in the Hub and through our newsletter. Members have access to other special offers such as free entrance to London Book Fair (saving you £35). You can join Byte the Book here.
Get free updates on news and events
- Brilliant panel for 21/9 #bytethebook @GrouchoClubSoho : @4fity1 @michaelbhaskar @dan_kieran w. chair @Redwoods1 http://t.co/BLcuSk9zf0 #,
- NewPubs 21/9 #bytethebook @Redwoods1 w. @michaelbhaskar @canelo_co @4fifty1 @fahrenheitpress @dan_kieran @unbounders http://t.co/BLcuSk9zf0 #,
- .@DerekIFarrell @chrisrusselluk @cmccrudden @matthaig1 anytime he wants to come along he's more than welcome! Fab author, love his books #,
- @sophiabennett no problem hope it goes well #,
- New #childrensfiction short course with @sophiabennett launched at @CityUniLondon @WritingMatters1 http://t.co/03L53Kkgob #,