Helping publishers and authors make successful connections in the digital age
Byte the Book is a membership organisation with three main aims:
– Assisting writers in getting published via agents and publishers or giving them the tools and contacts to help them self publish.
– Educating all those in the business of publishing in the latest developments in technology.
– Connecting both publishers and authors with other creative industries that can use their content.
If are interested in sponsoring one of our events or using one of our consultants, or have any further questions then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively sign up for one of our events and find out what we’re all about.
Get free updates on news and events
- And of course thanks to our #bytethebook Print panel @maggiecalmels @andrewthedavies @Laila2001 and Martin Spear of @OspreyBooks x #,
- Wow! Another brilliant #bytethebook special thanks to chair @Redwoods1 and sponsors @PODWorldwide hope to see everyone again on 20/10 x #,
- RT @CrippledWriter: Excited for #bytethebook About to hoof across London #,
- RT @SuzanneCollier: Looking forward to hearing @redwoods1 @ospreybooks @maggiecalmels @andrewthedavies and @Laila2001 on new print models #bytethebook #,
- RT @JaneAitken27: #bytethebook sitting next to @sixfootpianist Buy his book Mockstars #,