This month’s sponsors ControlA are keen to help authors with their blogs and social media and are running a one day workshop on Saturday 10th November 2012. Only five places are available and the workshop is designed specifically with authors’ needs in mind.
In this specialised workshop, you will discover how to:
- Launch and maintain your blog/website;
- Attract more visiters to your blog/website from Google;
- Build an email list and send email updates;
- Find your prospective readers and promote yourself to them;
- Set up your social media profiles and update them automatically;
- Pinpoint which of your marketing activies are most successful.
The workshop runs from 10am – 5pm, in Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, Kentish Town NW5 1TL
Cost of the workshop is £249 but Byte the bookers get £50 off.
Book your place here and use the promotional code : bytethebookclub to pay just £199 for this brilliant and very useful workshop.