A Global Community for Publishing in the Digital Age
Byte The Book’s network helps our members make vital connections within the book industry and with other allied industries and enables them to become more literate in the business of books.
Whether you are an author, agent, publisher or supplier to the industry, the community is focused on learning about the latest technical and commercial opportunities, and collaborating to maximum benefit.
We curate regular events on topical subjects with insight and practical application in London and at book fairs around the world, and also have a vibrant online community of over 400 members and in excess of 4,500 subscribers, who support each other in their business endeavours.
Membership benefits include:
- Priority booking and free entry to our monthly events*
- Free tickets for London Book Fair (saving you £45)*
- Free tickets for Frankfurt Book Fair*
- One free ticket to Salon London
- Listing in our Hub
- Members get £100 off the list price of author websites from Bookswarm
- Reduced rates on special events
- Reduced rates on our training courses
- Promotion in our network via our newsletter
- Access to our private LinkedIn and Facebook groups.
*Subject to availability
Standard membership is £120 a year or £36 a quarter
We also offer a discounted membership for all those in full time education or under 27 years of age for £60 per year.
Join us here.
Company/institutional memberships are also available, for more information on those please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All memberships are inclusive of 20% VAT.