Breakfast Byte The Book Agent Tables – Speed Pitching to Agents at The Groucho Club (November)Wednesday, November 14, 2018
08:30 - 10:30
One of the key things are members ask about again and again is wanting to meet agents, so we’re really excited to announce the launch of our agent tables events.
The second of these will be on Wednesday 14th November at The Groucho Club, Soho, and we are asking for submissions by Friday 5th October (see submission guidelines below for you to follow once you have booked your ticket).**
Think, eighteen authors, six agents plus a light breakfast at the Groucho Club, with each author submitting their work first and getting the opportunity to take two of the thirty-six slots on the day to meet privately with two agents each who have read their work
Tickets are £50* for Byte The Book and Groucho members and £85* for non-members.
If you’re not already a member you can join Byte The Book from £36 a quarter here.
**Ticket price include a light breakfast but exclude booking fee and VAT.
*Submission Guidelines (once you have purchased your tickets)
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org marking your submission Agent Tables and include the following:
– A brief personal biography of around 250 words with anything that you feel is relevant to your application
– A synopsis up to 600 words outlining the plot of your novel
– A brief pitch of your novel of up to 250 words, including genre (crime, thriller, literary, commercial women’s fiction, SF, etc.)
– First three chapters or equivalent amounting to 8-10,000 words
– Please also state what stage you are at – e.g. unfinished/finished manuscript; second draft, etc.